We have a Mission
"When we dare to be powerful, to use our strength in the service of our vision, then it becomes less and less important whether we are afraid."
We are responding to the state of Gender Based Violence in Nigeria. To mobilise campaigns, drive action and develop advocacy programs towards ending gender-based violence against girls and women.Become a Volunteer
One of our core mission is to build a strong, vibrant and accessible-for-all intervention platform that will connect victims and survivors to comprehensive specialized services that will help them.Give a donation
Society devoid of all gender-based violence
We envision a just society devoid of all forms of gender-based violence that is capable of undermining the existence of girls and women in all forms and degree.
- To break the silence on gender-based violence.
- To advocate for increased and improved institutional response to gender-based violence.
- To provide emergency response services to victims of gender-based violence.
- To provide legal remedies and psycho social support to survivors.
- To provide survivors with resources on how to report and get help on a simple dignifies manner.
- To provide a centralized data collection system that will inform better programming and policing response.
Your donation will go a long way!
Yes, it will. The donation you make today will definitely end up saving or helping someone.
Here are few of what Gender Mobile users are saying — and how we have helped people's life.